Trinity Tree Farm Wedding // Dara and John
What a beautiful day getting to celebrate Dara and John’s Trinity Tree Farm wedding. These two are simply one of the sweetest and most genuine couples and it was such an honor for us to get to document their day. I loved the traditional feel to their wedding with classic red ross and babies breath to the design of Dara’s wedding dress. The morning started off with getting ready photos in the cabin in adorable floral robes and putting the finishing touches together. Following that was an adorable and smile filled first look between Dara and John and some bride and groom portraits. The rest of the day was a typical timeline with bridal party portraits and family photos before their beautiful ceremony.
A few of my favorite things from their day:
1. Dara’s ring is to DIE FOR (go look!)
2. Their cake was absolutely adorable and so personalized.
3. I loved that we got to do some more bride and groom portraits after the ceremony.
4. Night photos with the bride and groom are the best!
5. Cake smash everywhere!
6. Amazing and hilarious dancing.
7. The best getaway outfits. ;-)