7 Thoughtful Touches to Add to Your Wedding Day for Your Guests
All eyes will be on you on your wedding day – from people gushing over your beautiful dress to guests talking about how amazing your cake is – this is all about you and your partner. With that being said, the people you’ve invited to your wedding are your guests, so it’s important thatthey enjoy your day just as much as you do. This doesn’t mean that you need to go out of your way to make your wedding day about your guests,but there are small things you can do to make the celebration even more memorable.
- Give them a welcome bag. Wedding welcome bags are a hot trend at the moment and guestslove them! Welcome bags don’t need to be over the top either. A simple tote with a bottle ofwater, some snacks, and maybe some comfy shoes for when the dance floor opens is a simple but effective way to make the day super comfortable for your guests.
- Offer drinks before your ceremony. Guests will be hanging around for at least 30 minutes before your ceremony starts and if you are getting married during the warmer months, offering a refreshing welcome drink can get the day off to a good start.
- Keep them warm. Getting married during autumn or winter? Place a few blankets or pashminas at the entrance of your ceremony venue to ensure guests are warm while you’re saying yourvows.
- Shield their eyes. If your ceremony will be taking place outside, make sure that your guests cansee exactly what’s going on by offering them a pair of sunglasses. Buying them in bulk will cut the cost of this fun wedding extra.
- Cater for late-night munchies. If you know that most of your guests will be dancing and having a good time late into the night, bring a few sodas and light snacks out later in the night to keep their tummies full.
- Send them home with a treat. Say thank you by sending your guests home with a delicious treat such as a cupcake. This could even double up as a late-night snack if you want to save on costs.
- Create a charging station. Make sure that your guests can keep taking photos and recording fun videos of your day by setting up a phone charging station at your reception.
Making your wedding day extra-special for your guests doesn’t need to be complicated or cost a fortune – it’s the smaller details that matter.